Nicki has decided to throw shade on Safaree, that she’s in more control of the creative process over Safaree. In my niche of intellectual property, I decided to give credit when it’s due. Safaree has worked on the most successful albums of Nicki’s career. It was due to their romance, they spent history together. Their relationship equaled a decade. Safaree has credentials on the biggest albums ever made by Nicki.
So I made a section to from all music dedicated to credits.
• 2014; The PinkPrint; A&R
• 2012; Pink Friday; Roman Reloaded; Executive Producer, A & R, Composer
• 2012; Pink Friday; Roman Reloaded; The Re Up; Executive Producer, A & R, Composer
• 2012; Pink Friday; Roman Reloaded; Composer
• 2010; Pink Friday; A&R, Composer, Vocals
• 2014; The PinkPrint; Primary Artist, Executive Producer, Vocals
• 2012; Pink Friday; Roman Reloaded; Primary Artist, Executive Producer, Vocals, Featured Artist
• 2012; Pink Friday; Roman Reloaded; The Re Up; Primary Artist, Executive Producer
• Pink Friday; Primary Artist, Composer
When an artist is considered a composer, artist wrote the music. Safaree has more credits as composer than Nicki on some of the albums. In the intellectual property department composers play a very big role in creativity. Safaree was very much involved in production. They work together through the beginning of Nicki’s career, in other words “Dear Old Nicki”, through the legend she is today. Nicki takes over in ranking of total work done, because she is part of so many projects and innovator. Safaree was Executive Producer, which means handled business decisions of mutual project’s direction. They came into the industry together.